Monday, April 21, 2008

the weather just keeps getting better and better here. on the flip side of things though my hair totally exploded today. i dont know what happened, but i think it may have something to do with the increased humidity. i could have cosplayed hermione granger today lol. anyway my windows are open right now and it feels pretty good at 930pm. theres also a cheesy full moon tonight - which reminds me of a recommendation i need to take up on cheese curry cup ramen. the curry flavor alone is pretty fantastic as-is so i cant really imagine it getting any better than that... it is cheese though after all hoho.

the hugest yellowjacket?/ hornet? flew into my 3rd period class today. it was a mighty winged thing... it was trying to fly out again and kept on slamming into the glass with this audible 'ping' 'ping'. id hate to accidentally piss one of those guys off. i fear their wrath.

doh i have "umbrella" stuck in my head ><

No comments: