Friday, September 12, 2008

it's cultural festival season, and the english club movie is done and done! subtitles and all hehe. i hope people come watch it ;_; there are like 3 showings so im hoping thatll give folks enough time to do what they want and then come burn up a whole half hour with us haha.

anyway, im excited cause Tokyo Game Show 2008 is officially less than a month away now! oh baby oh baby.

oh a totally different note, i heard it through the grapevine that theres gonna be this devastating earthquake in japan tomorrow morning, saturday Sept. 13th. as a matter of fact mr big and cool prophet dude? also predicted more earthquakes and pinpointed all the big ones around the world...

so just in case i totally get owned by this crazy earthquake, i just wanna say these 23 years, almost 24 years, of life have been grand. i have no regrets, and i just wanna thank everyone who i can call my family and friends. if my life gets claimed, my corpse will probably still be clutching my psp or ds or something lol. i would have gamed on it til the very end to ease my pain lol. im turning off all the gas etc before i go to sleep tonight... i'll put the 2liter bottle of water + rope and shoes at the side of my bed...

anyway i tried out the Valor brand cup noodles and theyre not bad... theyre not as good as nissin curry noodles, but the regular flavor and seafood flavor are almost identical in taste and quality. the curry one just doesnt have that thick, curry-like texture of the nissin brand! i got another mosquito bite today. it was while i was riding my bike... i totally felt it happening too but there were too many people behind me and in front of me (and it was in the dark next to the river) to stop and grind ms mosquito into a paste. that meant this mosquito had to have been flying like the same speed as me like in Speed, park on my foot and stay latched on as i was pedaling. why me? i think thats a lot of useless effort. the bug should have just gotten some junior high girl idling on her phone or something... but no, it goes for me... i really want to know what is it about my smell + taste and other chemical stuffs about me that makes the mosquitoes so crazy... i dont know my blood type... maybe its super cool and rare! ... which would kinda suck for me if i ever needed a transfusion or something...

No comments: