Friday, December 4, 2009

pictures!

it's that time of turkey year again!!!


it was really more vivid in person, believe me. it was like... an orange vortex of infinity!


this is how we roll.


cooling down with excitement


the other thing people like to do with gingerbread


at the same time... Team Cake is working on their creation!


on the rise!


meanwhile, our gingerbread house is really taking shape!


cake @ 100%


i think the gingerbread house is at 100% too ^^


my english club girls were extremely happy.


one of the many other gingerbread/ sweets creations that were made.

2 comments:

ジャスティン said...

So I finally remembered to hit up your blog. Awesome houses! I can see how they took a lot out of you. Oh students... =)

Oh and YAY for turkey! ...I'm actually still eating up my turkey. I'm just about done finally. Don't get me wrong. It was good. =P

Unknown said...

Wow... Totally sweet! lol