Friday, March 12, 2010

so i went to my local 100yen store today and along the way i decided to stop by my favorite underground (literally) doujinshi shop, which is actually in the same building as said 100yen shop. after a not-so-quick lookSee, one hetalia doujin in particular caught my eye. now i'm not a huge hetalia fan - havent really been following it, but i just couldnt ignore this one:


isn't it just golden? lol. the artwork is so clean... but the content is so... unclean. LOL.

i'm not going to scanlate it or anything, (im pretty sure all the dudes reading my blog wouldnt really be into that anyway lol) so rest assured lol.

got WAR to 72 yesterday!

2 comments:

ジャスティン said...

Oh! So this is what you were talking about the other day. Yes, I don't really want to see it, especially when I'm not expecting to see something like this on your site. =) This sort of reminds me of the crazy 3rd day of comiket. ::shutters::

On the other hand, you should post ダーリンは外国人. =D

neoPootling said...

kekeke